This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello all When you need to learn topic such as PHP programming for example or other programming topics then you will found books and tutorial help you in more approach

1-Books to learn by example approach

2- Books to learn as tutorials

3- Books provided with source codes

4- books for Beginners and other for advanced

Bot in OpenERP there less example and more less in internet I ask first why ? second if there any one intend to write such books I think there is many people ready to buy such book and do not want to take a training course thank in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Just want to make sure you know about ALL of the existing documentation (including PDF books).

https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/6817

Discard
Author

of course I know and I put this question after searching for more than one month Now I ask if there is Book explain by example or as tutorials or if anyone intend to write such books I think should be team from OpenERP company to write such books

OK. There are FIVE books available as well as a TUTORIAL in that answer - that is why I was checking.

Author

I am clear I want developer book (explain a step by step with examples or tutorials and that is good if attached with source cods .. as other books in PHP , Android , Java ... ETC) and there not found such books on the internet can you help please

You have got the answer, so please stop. Pay 10'000 USD and you will get what you want, if you are not satisfied with the answer.

Best Answer

Opensource but it is not open mindedness very hard to learn ,last one year's I am trying to learn ,I am also ready to by book any price thanks openerp

'

Discard