This question has been flagged
2 Replies

The default search bar of Odoo searches for products after the user types whole name and hit enter. Is there any dynamic search features in odoo? By Dynamic Search feature, I mean search as you type. For example, lets say one user is searching for Apple, as soon as the user starts typing Ap, the result should update to list apple on top.
Is there any custom module available for this feature?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

There is a community module of cybrosys for the same purpose. You can access it from this link :

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/website_sale_advanced_search/

It is in v9.

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

have checked cybrosys, it does provide advanced search feature. However, it doesn't support v.10 yet. Also, I was looking for a module that updates the whole product list (instead of showing drop down suggestions) i.e. the grid view/list view of the products also updates according to search without page refresh.
P.S: I don't have enough karma to comment on other answers. This is reply to the previous answer

Discard

I have already mentioned in the answer that, its in v9. I think the module cover the feature you have mentioned in the main question. As you want it in v10, try to convert it to v10, if you have technical knowledge