This question has been flagged

Hi there,

I am stuck with this way of working I'll really appreciate if someone can help me.

On V9 all internal moves to supply a manufactoring order are grouped in a single one internal move linked to the first internal move created by the first manufactoring order confirmed.

So If I detail the workflow :

1 sales order with 5 lines for 5 differents products to manufacture on demande --> 5 work orders are created --> A single internal move to supply the production location is created with all the items (row materials) to supply all the manufactoring orders. 

This is very convenient if you plan your manufactorings orders very far. 

So is there a way to configure Odoo to not use "procurement grouping" and get 1 manufacturing order = 1 single internal move ?

Any clue would be very very helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Discard
Author Best Answer

If anybody interesting I have found a workaround...

Create a special location eg : PROD 

Create a couple a child to this location PROD1 , PROD2 , PROD3 , etc....

Create a as many production routing as location created to do the raw material picking in a location (eg : ROUTING1 -> raw material picking in location PROD1 , ROUTING2 -> raw material picking in location PROD2 , etc...)

So the setup is ready to use.

Use cas : 

Creation of a sales order for two products configured with routes (manufacture, make to order).

These two products have both a bill of material (1st is configured with ROUTING1 and 2nd with ROUTING2)

The mrp generate two manufacturing orders to produce both products. 

Because of the different raw material picking locations in each routing the system created two different internal move to supply each manufactoring orders and doesn't not group them in a single internal move because the procurement rules doesn't match because of the routings we created.

Discard