This question has been flagged
11 Replies

Hello.

I'm trying to use Click2Dial with Odoo 8. When I click on "Dial" Button I see this error: "Problem in the request from OpenERP to Asterisk. Here is the error message: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Manager'"

Can someone help me?

Discard
Author

Unfortunatelly I don't have enough karma to comment answers:( Marius, thanks for your answer, I've solved my problem in another way. I'll post the solution here, maybe it will be helpful for someone: 1. Download asterisk click2dial from github (when I tried to install from web-interface it didn't work): wget https://github.com/OCA/connector-telephony unzip 8.0.zip copy all modules to your addons path 2. Go to the web-interface, refresh all modules, install click2dial, click2dial_crm 3. install pythom libraries py-asterisk and phonenumbers Everything works

Best Answer

I solved this issue by copying both folders "Asterisk" and "phonenumbers" from "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages" to Odoo installation folder. Finally also the Connection Test to Asteriks works! :-)

Discard
Best Answer

You need to set permissions for the libraries "phonenumbers" and "py-asterisk" and everything will work.

sudo chmod -R 755 /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Asterisk

sudo chmod -R 755 /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/phonenumbers

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

After some setting, now I can directly make a call by using Dial button in the partner form view.

My problem now is to get the partner lead corresponding to the calling party by using phone icon or pop-up . Module base_phone_popup is installed.

Please I need more information about set_name_agi.py and set_name_incoming_timeout.sh to be install in Asterisk server. I would like to know How to make and install the two scripts.

Best regards and thanks for your help.

Discard
Best Answer

Do you know ODOO module which automatically do registration incoming and outgoing calls  by Asterisk ?

Discard
Best Answer

Have you installed py-asterisk package?

the command line to install it is:

sudo pip install py-asterisk

If you dont have pip, install it via:

sudo apt-get install python-pip

You probably also require:

pip install phonenumbers

Let me know if this does not solve the issue

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello, Shawn. Thanks for your answer, but problem is not with these modules, because they are installed

root@odooTest:~# pip search py-asterisk

py-Asterisk - Asterisk Manager API Python interface.

INSTALLED: 0.5.3 (latest)

root@odooTest:~# pip search phonenumbers

phonenumbers - Python version of Google's common library for parsing, formatting, storing and validating international phone numbers.

INSTALLED: 7.0.4 (latest)

Discard

Ok, when you Test Connection to Asterisk from Settings/Telephony/Asterisk Servers/, does that connection succeed?

Author

No, it isn't succeed, I get the error, I mentioned above.

Author

sorry, connection troubles:)

Best Answer

We have integration of Asterisk based pbx like FreePBx, issabel etc with Odoo all version with advances features like click to call, call pp up , call reporting and auto dialers,predictive dialer, Voice Broadcasting for for free .

Check out : http://astercti.techextension.com
You can download it from here
https://astercti.techextension.com/installation
If you are interested than reply me.

Regards
TechExtension Team
Email: astercti@techextension.com

#campaign #autodialer #marketing #free #asterisk #odoo

Discard