This question has been flagged

Hi,

I created a product a Burger (Unit) with BOM (kit) of Bread (Unit), lettuce (Unit), meat (kg) and tomato (kg). When created Burger BOM, I have no issue with Kit products unit of measures. Then I created Purchase Order the products of Bread, lettuce, meat and tomato with same unit of measure as above. No Problem in Purchasing. Received the products no problem. Then created Sales Order of 5x Burgers (unit). No problem of Confirming order. Then went Delivery Order to ship out of Burgers, click on Validate and Apply button, I get Error message;

"The unit of measure kg defined on the order line doesn't belong to the same category than the unit of measure Unit(s) defined on the product. Please correct the unit of measure defined on the order line or on the product, they should belong to the same category. "

See configurations;

When I click VALIDATE > APPLY, I get this error;

"The unit of measure kg defined on the order line doesn't belong to the same category than the unit of measure Unit(s) defined on the product. Please correct the unit of measure defined on the order line or on the product, they should belong to the same category. "

Any idea???

Many Thanks

Nihat

Discard
Author Best Answer

This issue was Odoo BUG.

As of TODAY (9/11/2018) it is fixed by Odoo Team.

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/28332

Discard
Best Answer

I think it's trying to convert one uom qty to another uom qty.

In this case both uom category id must be same or else it will give the error message

Discard
Author

Can you be specific on product? why would Odoo accept creating UOM conversion on both in BOM and Purchase Order, but not in Delivery Order?