This question has been flagged

I have been asked to modify this module called MRO by my employer; it is basically a module that gets some information about something that needs to be fixed; the technician who fixes the product goes through it to give it information about the parts being replaced, and obviously the software knows how much each part is costs from the main database. I've been asked to change two things in this module.

Firstly, it should be able to divide the database for parts, and products as it's a bit stupid that it gives also a list of products when the technician is filling the field that is related to the parts being used to repair the product. This can also be done if in that page, we change something in the code that lets the dropdown menu to only see the things in database within a specific category. (I tried to make it see only the right category by looking into other codes and trying to figure it out, but there was no luck)

Secondly, I should add a node before the "done" node so it sees if the expiration of warranty has been passed so it lets the user to print an invoice or sets the cost as free (it'll be great to even print an invoice and at the end just subtract the total from the total, which leads to 0 obviously, but it's clear and can be stored or be given to the costumer).

Discard