This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Odoo V12, Moduls: Purchase, Inventory, Sales, Invoicing

Most of the products we sell are sold in KRW (wons). For that currency decimals are useless. Through the General Settings, I could access to the Currency set-ups (i.e. res.currency) and set the Rounding Factor to 1.000000 instead of 0.010000. 

Since, I do not see the decimals anymore for KRW currency, except for the products pages (i.e. product.template) where I still have 2 decimals.

Any idea on how to fix it for products?

Thanks,

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks a lot for your replies.

To Avinash Nk: Not solving my issue because the change is applied for all currencies. In our business we use 4 currencies and the only one we do not need decimals is the KRW (won).

To Paresh W:  Not solving my issue. The Decimal Place field is right below the Rounding Factor field and it is not possible to directly set it. When changing the value from 0.010000 to 1.000000 in the Rounding Factor Field, the value from the Decimal Place field automatically changes from 2 to 0. 

Discard

I have the same issue with KRW how did you get it solved we also have multiple currency and only KRW does not require decimals

Best Answer

been 4 yrs, still not improve it. Shame.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi: There is another field "Decimal Places" on the res.currency form. The default value of this field is 2. You may want to change this to 0.

Discard
Author

Hello. I would love to help but we never fixed. From what I understood no easy way to do here. You must develop a module to change it only for one currency.

Best Answer

Hi,

Activate Developer mode.

Go to Settings --> Technical --> Database Structure --> Decimal Accuracy

There you can find Product price record.

Change the value of field Digits to 0

Thanks

Discard