This question has been flagged

Hi,

I have the following situation:

• Customer (Retailer) send us an LPO valid for specific period.

• Quotation is created and confirmed matching LPO.

• Within the validity of the customer LPO we might make one or several deliveries depending on the product availability.

• After the expiry date of the LPO we cancel all pending delivery orders.

• We try to cancel the LPO not possible.

• SO status remains Sales order.

My Questions is how can we cancel the remaining of the SO, or change the status to Done? 

I do understand the logic of Odoo however our requirement is to set the SO to Done since we monitor Open SO frequently and it is confusing to keep those SO with Sales Order Status and the with the number of SO we create this can be troublesome.

Appreciate any help on this.

Discard
Best Answer

Emad,

Did you find a solution to this problem?  I have exactly the same situation.

Fergus

Discard

Thanks for the response Emad. This was done previously. Unfortunately the sales order was not set to "Shipping Exception". It's still in "Sale to Invoice" status. Fergus

Author

If the status still Sale to invoice, there are still back orders there. Make sure you View Deliver orders, if you have made any partial delivery there you will see the delivery orders there and will be still open as a back order. That one needs to be cancelled. If you have not made any partial delivery then you will be taken immediatly to stock move, which you will need to cancel (if you want to cancel the entire SO). Once you do either of those and go back to the SO you should have the shipping exception there.

Emad,

Thanks again for the response. I got this sorted with the help of your advice.

Fergus

Author Best Answer

Hi Fergus,

Yes we did. Basically, you will have to cancel all back order related to that sales order, which will set the Sales order to "Shipping Exception", then you will need to "Ignore Exception". This will make the status as "Sales Order" instead of "Sale to Invoice" and it will not show as open SO. When the payment is received for this sales order the status change to Done.

Hope this will help.

Discard