This question has been flagged

I would like to run a report for the value of all inbound purchases. These would be confirmed POs with receipts yet to process (i.e. stock has not entered my warehouse yet). We receive goods directly in 1 step. I can view a list of receipts yet to process in the Inventory Overview. Is there a way to know the value of those receipts? 

I see there is an warehouse analysis under Inventory Reporting, but it is unclear what is being reported here and how those numbers were obtained. Perhaps there is another reporting method that I am missing? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can select all the transfers related to PO's which are not yet closed and do an export of the fields mentioned in the screenshot below. The data will be in excel format which can be further worked. Hope this helps. Also, you can create custom report if you don't want to download excel format.

Discard
Author

Thank you for your workaround. That will serve our purposes.

What is required to create a custom report? Are there built-in tool in Odoo for this or do I need to know the back end of Odoo?

There are certain features which can be built using Odoo studio app. But, it is recommended to use a custom app (backend development) and deploy it in your production system. It is more reliable I feel.

Author Best Answer

See above for solution...

Discard