This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi, I'm new odoo user, I don't know it and I'm try it. I have a little shop, and when i do a order purchase, I need see my products list and value the products.

I need a products list, with columns of: description, product code, barcode, available quantity, sold quantity in last 3 months, price purchase of any supplier where i can buy (a column with price for every supplier), my sell price. And culumns for insert quantity order, and select supplier.

From this, to generate multiple orders purchase

Can odoo do someone similar? Or any module? Or maybe developer this?

Thanks

Discard

If you want to use Odoo or any other business software, you have to change the way you do your business. Please learn Odoo first, best is to watch the videos on www.odoo.com/slides . Then you gez the idea. Asking questions like you do now makes not too much sense. You will always find developers. which will develop anything for you, but this will not make you happy besides the the cost you will have to pay for it.

Best Answer

You need to do customization to achieve that feature. Default odoo has not that feature. You can contact to any developer to do it for you.

You can connect me as well with skype id ajeet.yadav60. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Daniele, We have developed a module with similar feature for our one of the client. if you want  a demo then please connect us on skype: devintelle 

We will give you feature demo how it works  and if you need any correction or improvements then we are here to helps you 

Discard