This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I work in an outsourcing company where we provide monthly manpower to our clients. We do not have a fixed quantity or unit price. Hence I want to manually add subtotal amounts in the invoices and don't want to display the quantity and unit price. How to do so ?

Discard
Could you please also add step by step details as I have limited knowledge of programming ?

Thank you very much 
Tushar Kaushik. 

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 11:43 AM, Cybrosys Techno Solutions Pvt.Ltd <odoo@cybrosys.com> wrote:

A new question How to remove quantity and unit price fields from odoo invoicing ? on Help has been posted. Click here to access the question :

See question

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Niyas Raphy

On 2/11/19, 4:46 PM

In the link we have shared you can see a sample of how a field is replaced using xpath, rather than waiting for getting an entire answer, Try to do it hint you have got from here. This will help you to improve limited programming knowledge as well

Best Answer

Hi,

What you can do is that XPath those fields and you can make unnecessary fields invisible. Here you can make the field the Quantity invisible as it will be having default as 1, no issue to make it invisible.

Rather than making the unit price field invisible I will suggest you hide the field Subtotal and change the label of the unit price to Subtotal and proceed.

For making a field invisible have a look at this question and see how to do it: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/make-invisible-a-field-in-existing-view-95191

Thanks

Discard