This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is there a way to automatically create project task when manufacturing order is created? Similar like when service sale order is created?

Also it would be fine if from sale order it would create manufacturing order automatically so then both project task (which shows hours spent of manufacturing something) and manufacturing order itself (which shows what materials will be consumed doing that task) would be created.

I couldn't recreate any of those scenarios. I was only able to create task from sales order when that sales order product was service, but couldn't make automatically create manufacturing order from that same sale order.

Discard
Best Answer

I was just able to do this with an Automated Action and a Repair Order! (I haven't tinkered with MOs yet, but I imagine it would be similar)

1) Create the action. I called mine "Create Task from RMA"

2) Leave filter and date fields empty

3) On Actions tab, I added a Server Action:

A) Called it "Create Task"

B) Object: Repair Order

C) Action Type: Create Object

D) Model: Task

E) Destination: Task Summary

F) Type: Formula

G) Value: str(object.name) + " - " + str(object.product_id.name)

This output created a task that looked like "RMA000XX - (the product that was selected to be repaired)" ex: RMA00002 - Bach Trumpet

Don't forget to save the action. I'm sure with a little more tinkering you could create other fields in the task, but I just needed a placeholder for now.

Discard
Best Answer

You can create Work Orders based on Work Order Operations in the Routing for a Product.

A Work Order Operation is assigned to a Work Center, which can be a Human.

You need the mrp_operations module.

Don't know how to tie into tasks, but this might be a start for you...

Discard
Best Answer

But how i create automatic task in audit please help me.

Discard