This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I'm trying to learn how to use Odoo 14. When I want to export invoices (import-compatible export), there are some important fields like for example "invoice_partner_display_name" and others fields that disappear. I've watched videos of people doing simple export and import of invoice and those fields won't disappear.

Is there by any chance someway to fix this? That way I can create a template that let me import and export.

Thanks!

Discard
Author

Then I sincerely don't know what to do if I want to import an excel with a field that match "invoice_partner_display_name" or others fields that are not import-compatible export.

Thanks again

Best Answer

The import-compatible export means the system only shows the fields which can be imported. This is very helpful in case you want to update existing records.

The field  invoice_partner_display_name is a computed field as you can see in the below link so you can't import it so it will be hidden in import-compatible export.

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/14.0/addons/account/models/account_move.py#L305

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem. 

I may not need to import the computed fields, but i need them to create filters for the data i need to update. 

Is there a way to configure the system to display the computed fields in the import-compatible export ? 

Discard