This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Dear all,

Please help me regarding this matter, because  all my PDF reports negative ammounts have minus sign vertical, so my cost looks like his |253,22 (instead of -253,22).

So I can not print Due Payments like this, because buyers would think that they allready paid that ammounts.

I suppose that this mistake arised, after I installed module account_financial_report_horizontal 

I am using odoo version 10.

Thanks in advance for help in this matter

Discard

Dear all,

any help regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance!

I have the same issue with the negative vertical bar ('|'). It used to work fine until now. Please help us fixing this issue. It must be a simple fix.

Thanks

Best Answer

As far as Windows 10 is concerned, I think this is just an OS Version/Build issue. I experienced the same problem on my Windows OS generally and Initially I thought it was a Windows OS non-compatibility issue with Odoo, but my assumption changed when I got a new PC with a very recent Windows 10 Pro Edition and when I launched Odoo on it the negative sign was coming out correctly in all PDF reports.
However, another PC with Windows 10 Home Edition was still having the issue but when I updated that one too to the latest Home Edition the error vanished completely.
So in a nut shell if your system is Windows 10 simply update your OS and that should resolve the problem.

I am yet to test the effect of the OS update on Windows 7 and any Windows Server.

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue with the negative vertical bar ('|'). It used to work fine until now. Please help us fixing this issue. It must be a simple fix.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same issue (V9) but I do not have the custom module account_financial_report_horizontal 

Though, it prints -800.00 on the tax line of invoices when I was testing/playing around. Due payments and almost all other reports I have tested have the vertical bar issue.

I guess we can conclude its not THAT custom module. Maybe some other one? Or something else?

ADDED INFO: I tried removing all custom modules that generate a report and no change.

UPDATE 23/05/2017: I had this issue on my Win10 localhost. When transferring to a production Ubuntu server the error vanished.

Cheers.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Does any know which module is responsible for reports?

I will look into that module xml code to try to find solution.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Seem that problem is pdf report only, html report have minus sign. Anyone know how to fix PDF reports?