Odoo Technical Training
This course is designed to help partners, integrators, and developers understand the core concepts of the Odoo development process. This course is ideal for developers new to the Odoo environment or for IT professionals eager to learn more about the technical aspects of Odoo.
This course will be held at our San Francisco office and will take place every day from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Understand the development concepts and architecture
- Install and administer Odoo
- Develop a new Odoo module
Our price includes:
- Training materials
- Lunch and drinks
This training is a one time cost of $2,500 USD and includes the 1 week on-site technical bootcamp, lunch, and snacks/beverages throughout each day of the training. For more information on pricing, promotions, and ticket information please contact your account manager or the event organizer.
- Bring your own laptop and install the latest version of Odoo from our website: Download Odoo
- Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of the Python programming language and an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse.
- Participants preferably have a functional knowledge of the Odoo software (see functional training).
Cancellation Policy: This event is subject to cancellation or rescheduling up to two weeks prior to the event start date.
For additional information, contact your account manager or the event coordinator:
Phone: +1 (650) 289-8241