What will you learn?
This tutorial session will introduce the principles and techniques for developing Odoo modules. The participants will discover the framework and use it for developing an example module.
Why should you attend?
You are a developer and want to feel what it is like developing an Odoo module? Step in!
Table of Contents:
- Start/stop the odoo server
- Sketch an odoo module
- Define simple data models
- Define basic views
- Define relations between data models
- Extend existing modules
- Compute fields automatically
Prior knowledge of the programming language Python is required. Participants bring their own laptop to apply the tutorial.
Location: Aula Magna, Place Raymond Lemaire, 1 - 1348 Louvain-La-Neuve
Dates: From Monday June 1st to Tuesday June 2nd
Price: See Register link. Lunch and drinks are included in the price. Early Bird tickets available until March 30th
Improve your Odoo skills in only two days
1. Use the live chat to ask your questions.
2. The operator answers within a few minutes.