12. How to use it ? Discussion groups Live chat Inbox Chatter
14. How to use it ? Discussion groups Live chat Inbox Chatter
15. How to use it ? Discussion groups Live chat Inbox Chatter
6. Advantages of the Odoo Apps
9. How to use it ? Easy , simple and flexible
21. Questions ?
1. Odoo as your Enterprise Social Network Aurore Lesage, Odoo Functional Consultant
4. 1 Introduction Your company used to organize events all around the world. 2 Next week, you have an event in Los Angeles and your colleague is on - site.
13. How to use it ? o Your inbox is your todo list ! o No more email overload Discussion groups Live chat Inbox Chatter
16. How to use it ? o Discussion Groups Registration on your website 1. 2. Discussion groups Live chat Inbox Chatter
7. Advantages 1 Connect W ith Experts : get the right information in the right time. 2 Follow W hat I nterests Y ou : make the information flow across your company 3 Get Things Done : your inbox is a todo list
8. Advantages 4 Promote Best P ractices : discussion groups at your fingertips 5 Improve A ccess to Information and Expertise : easily find the information you need 6 Secure Collaboration 7 Twitter - like Network For Your Company
2. 1 Topics Introduction 2 Advantages 3 How to use it ? 4 Demonstration 5 Conclusion
18. 1 Demonstration Context 2 Interaction on an event / a project 3 I nbox as a todo list 4 Creation of a discussion group 5 On the website : Discussion group registration 6 Live chat with my colleagues
20. Conclusion With Odoo Social Network Apps : o Share information with the right person o Get work done with effective collaboration o Avoid useless meeting o Decrease email overload
11. How to use it ? Discussion groups Live chat Inbox Chatter o On customer forms o On quotations o On product forms o On projects o On contracts o ...
5. 3 Introduction You will have to manage everything from your office in Belgium: • collaborate with your colleague, • share documents with him, • promote the event, • discuss with customers, • getting things done, • etc. 4 What kind of system will help you to manage everything without increasing your email overload ?
10. How to use it ? Tools for a good communication : o A c hatter integrated into each Odoo Apps o Your inbox as a todo list o A c hat to talk in live with your colleagues o Discussion groups for your different teams but also for your customers
22. Odoo email@example.com +32 (0) 2 290 34 90 www.odoo.com R&D and services office Chaussée de Namur 40 B - 1367 Grand Rosière Sales office Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 5 B - 1160 Brussels Thank You Call to Action
- 1707 Vistas totales
- 619 Vistas del sitio web
- 1088 Vistas incrustadas
- Acciones Sociales
- 0 Me gusta
- 0 No me gusta
- 0 Comentarios
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 www.odoo.com
- 3 accounts.odoo.com
- 6 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 www.google.co.id
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41800 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it15912 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11696 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks11629 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website11548 Views .
Open Source Licenses11416 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8195 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks6797 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6504 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156484 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)6389 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management6272 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6000 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5706 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5579 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5499 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework5093 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4789 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 104732 Views .