Account Executive (French Speaker) - San Francisco
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution. Our unique proposition of integrated apps that work seamlessly together allows users to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 8 million users, and partners in more than 120 countries, and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire faster.
What we expect.
This is a hybrid (40% remote and 60% onsite) role in San Francisco, CA.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software, and Direct Sales are key to our future success! Account Executives strategically find the best solutions for businesses interested in Odoo’s SaaS offerings.
Account Executives work with companies to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a technical sales opportunity for experienced individuals who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn how to effectively sell Odoo’s diverse software offerings throughout a variety of industries to provide value to customers on all fronts.
As an Account Executive here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of building substantial market share in a variety of different software verticals.
- Work with other Account Executives to spearhead the growth & adoption of Odoo SaaS solutions
- Full sales cycle, from the inbound conversion through an initial close, and then post-sale account management for upselling
- Be a solution engineer that analyzes all aspects of prospects' business operations and builds out a tailored Odoo implementation package to demo
- Sell a diverse SaaS offering to almost any industry in the North American region
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize the sales process
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing, etc.
- Hit revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Understanding of business operations
- Knowledge landscape of software providers in different verticals
- Demonstrated ability to learn, think on your feet, and communicate effectively
- Results oriented, analytical, self-motivated and a “hands on” person with proven ability to meet objectives and targets.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker, and strategist
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in French
Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
How does it work in Sales?
Our Sales Department is divided in two parts: Direct & Indirect Sales.
In Direct Sales, we work in direct contacts with SME's.
In Indirect Sales, we collaborate with Partners (Odoo resellers).
Sales-minded? Discover our jobs 👉
Interested in business management? 💼
Then the account manager will be perfect for you!
Want to train our Partners? 🧑🏫
Our Customer Success Manager position is made for you!
More into large projects?
📚 Go see our Key Account Manager position!
What we offer.
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA Matching, 401K Matching, and Commuter Benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program; 3 X 1-hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- $100 towards a work-from-home office setup
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate, growing team!
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Company-sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
The salary range for this role is $70,000-$90,000 OTE. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. The salary reflected includes commissions or variable pay, where applicable.
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package
Afterwork events, several team building activities.
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Be part of our team!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.