This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi Community,

I heard that some new widgets are introduced in Odoo V13, what are the widgets available in odoo 13 only.

Thanks in advance

Discard
Author

Thanks Yenthe

Best Answer

I also took some time to write a script to figure out which widgets there are available in Odoo. Here's the full list (123 widgets):

'float_time', 'many2manyattendee', 'many2many_tags', 'one2many', 'email', 'mail_followers', 'mail_thread', 'many2many_tags_avatar', 'pad', 'statinfo', 'many2many', 'radio', 'website_redirect_button', 'statusbar', 'url', 'priority', 'upgrade_boolean', 'activity_exception', 'mail_activity', 'kanban_activity', 'selection', 'bullet_state', 'embed_viewer', 'pdf_viewer', 'mrp_time_counter', 'handle', 'boolean', 'label_selection', 'CopyClipboardChar', 'many2many_tags_email', 'hr_org_chart', 'res_partner_many2one', 'monetary', 'float', 'phone', 'percentpie', 'domain', 'html', 'mass_mailing_html', 'many2many_binary', 'date', 'montary', 'image', 'boolean_favorite', 'many2many_checkboxes', 'boolean_toggle', 'section_and_note_one2many', 'section_and_note_text', 'many2one_barcode', 'tax-group-custom-field', 'payment', 'kanban_vat_activity', 'dashboard_graph', 'account_hierarchy_selection', 'state_selection', 'website_publish_button', 'sms_widget', 'link_button', 'color', 'product_configurator', 'progressbar', 'daterange', 'video_preview', 'input', 'slide_category_one2many', 'field_float_rating', 'sale_order_many2one', 'gauge', 'integer', 'selection_badge', 'hr_resume', 'hr_skills', 'website_urls', 'matrix_configurator', 'section_one2many', 'kanban_state_selection', 'question_page_one2many', 'datetime', 'attachment_image', 'relative_time', 'reference', 'timesheet_uom', 'toggle_button', 'CopyClipboardText', 'font', 'char', 'ace', 'timezone_mismatch', 'text', 'many2one', 'field_partner_autocomplete', 'iban', "#{widget.options['force_submit_url'] ? widget.options['force_submit_url'] : '/mail/chatter_post'}", 'password_meter', 'iot_picture', 'lot_barcode_handler', 'picking_barcode_handler', 'barcode_handler', 'appointment_employee_url', 'twitter_users_autocomplete', 'social_post_preview', 'signature', 'percentage', 'Many2one', 'deprec_lines_reversed', 'json', 'back_arrow', 'tablet_image', 'mrp_pdf_viewer_no_reload', 'mrp_embed_viewer_no_reload', 'filters', 'documents_kanban_color_tags', 'timesheet_timer', 'color_picker', 'hierarchy_kanban', 'marketing_activity_graph', 'call_center', 'social_kanban_field_stream_post', 'social_kanban_field_emoji', 'social_text_emojis', 'contact_sync', 'iot_realtime_value', 'field_float_scannable'

Discard

You're welcome, thanks for converting it to an answer and upvoting it!

Hi Yenthe,

There is no result with appointment_employee_url and back_arrow using grep in odoo source.

The same for deprec_lines_reversed and other entries. Don't you think grep is more reliable ?

@David, they are used in the entreprise code only

All the ones you refer to exist but are enterprise widgets. You're only looking at the community version I assume. I'm using greps in combination with regular expressions.

Thanks for the update.

yenthe you are awsome

I am unable to find "res_partner_many2one" widget in odoo studio, what should i do? is there any setting needs to be turned on?

Sadly as far as I know Odoo Studio doesn't support this widget at the moment. It's not selectable :(

For a dynamic approch, personnaly I use this command (`odoo.__DEBUG__.services['web.field_registry'].map`) in my js console to list all widgets including those installed with externals addons

Best Answer

Hi,

Following are some of the main widgets introduced in odoo 13

• calculator widget 

• signature widget (widget="signature" )

• ribbon widget  (<widget name="web_ribbon" text="Paid"/>)

• date range widget (widget="daterange" )

For knowing more about the widgets in odoo 13 visit the blog Widgets in odoo 13
Thanks and Regards

Discard
Best Answer

Here's the official list from Odoo. They have listed 2 things under widgets in Studio.

Odoo 13 Release Notes

Discard
Best Answer

The way to get list:

grep -irh --only-matching 'widget="[a-z0-9_-]*"' --include='*.xml' --include='*.js' | sort --unique

101 results

Discard

Your command is still flawed. You're not grepping for widgets set through attributes (which don't use widget="" in the XML) etc.

How can you set widgets through attributes?