Channel Account Executive (Spanish/Portuguese)
Odoo ERP system is enterprise resource planning software used company-wide for the management of business processes. Odoo provides seamlessly integrated functional business apps called Odoo apps that form an ERP solution.Our unique proposition of integrated apps which work seamlessly together gives users the ability to automate and track everything they do. The open-source development model of Odoo has allowed us to leverage thousands of developers and business experts to build the world's largest ecosystem of fully integrated business apps.
Odoo has become a global network with more than 7 million users, partners in more than 120 countries and we continue growing with 1500 daily downloads. We are growing fast and need to hire even faster.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Partnerships and Alliances sales team in San Francisco!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative Partnerships and Alliances sales teams for Latin America. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
As a Channel Account Executive, you will pursue warm leads to recruit new organizations into Odoo’s partnership network. Partner organizations are given access to Odoo’s product line and are empowered to sell and implement Odoo products and services alongside their own. Partnerships and Alliances Executives manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory throughout Latin America. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to successfully close deals and handle customized software implementations.This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Develop, cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners
Keep contact with prospects in Latin America who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners
Meet or exceed monthly assigned sales quota by accurately forecasting, effectively managing a pipeline of opportunities, and advancing deals to closure per projected timelines
Analyze and report on partners initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
- Bachelor Degree or higher
Strong software and new technologies awareness
1+ years experience in B2B sales
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in Spanish
Curiosity to learn how businesses operate
Nice to Have
Previous experience with ERP
Experience in a SaaS company
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer
- $100 towards a work from home office set up + the ability to pick up desks, chairs, laptop stands etc. as needed. (All office equipment picked up is considered office property where as the $100 spent on office equipment would be yours to keep)
- Strategic Partnerships Sales team members benefits include: healthcare (KAISER!), dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Compensation includes base salary and commissions for all strategic partnerships sales team members
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Assistance program; 3 X 1 hour telehealth calls with certified mental health professionals
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate growing team!
- Company sponsored events for groups of 6+ employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Chef-prepared lunches - snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Chef prepared lunches daily, Fruits, Snacks and Coffee provided
Be part of Odoo!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Odoo's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.