The Odoo eco system is designed to offer the best customer experience to Odoo users, from the product to implementation services. In order to guarantee that, the Odoo Partner Program ensures that official partners have the resources and knowledge required to offer Odoo implementation services.
The Odoo Official Partner label is dedicated to companies that offer quality services on Odoo.
From a customer point of view, working with an official partner guarantees that the partner:
Is fully trained on Odoo
Has access to Odoo Enterprise source code on Github and latest bug fixes
Has a direct relationship with Odoo SA
to escalate issues
Publishes references directly
Follows a transparent ranking system
Ready - Silver - Gold
Gets access to training sessions (updated weekly)
Un partenaire officiel Odoo s'engage à:
- Train their staff by following Odoo training sessions
- Become a Certified Odoo Partner
- Have dedicated resources assigned to Odoo projects
- Be available for periodic review meeting with Odoo SA account managers
- Be the first level of support for his Odoo customers and use Odoo SA for the second level of support (mostly for bug fixes)
- Promote Odoo Enterprise to its customers
Benefits for a partner
Odoo official partners will benefit from:
- The Odoo Enterprise GitHub repositories for all his developers
- The ability to report bugs to be fixed by Odoo on behalf of his customer (Enterprise contracts only)
- Access to an Account Manager at Odoo SA to discuss strategic, sales and service issues
- Visibility and recognition, by being listed as an official partner on Odoo.com Partners page
- Up to 20% commission on Odoo Enterprise sales, depending on the partnership level
- Yearly upgrade training sessions when a new version is released
- Access to the Partners Portal
- Odoo sales training session
- Access to the Odoo Knowledge Base
Partners are ranked according to their level of experience on Odoo.
Ready partners are new partners that have a limited number of references. Silver partners have experience deploying Odoo and have a significant number of implementations. Gold partners are amongst the top 15% most active partners in the Odoo eco-system.
|New Odoo Enterprise Users / Year||no commitment||50 utilisateurs||100 utilisateurs|
|Visibility||Ready category||Silver category||Gold category|
|Odoo Enterprise Discount||10%||15%||20%|
|Account manager involvement||Modérez||Medium||High|
Partner Program Fee
The partnership annual fee is 3950.0 / an
for all the benefits mentioned above.
The partnership fee includes activities in one country. If you want to extend the agreement to different countries, we charge 1500 / year per extra country.
We highly recommend new partners to start with a partner success packs, in order to get all services and coaching required to start selling and deploying Odoo.
Our partnership managers will contact you to assess the mutual advantage of a partnership between our companies. We reserve the right to accept or refuse new partners.