Survey Ratings And Resultsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Website Builder (website)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 9.0|
Survey Extension (Ratings - Results - Actions)
This module provide extended features on survey module:
* Survey Rating Based On Answers and Rules
* Survey Results Based On Answers and Rules
* Survey Actions Based On Answers and Rules
Let's see example:
Question 1: What is your name?
Question 2: What is your age?
Question 3: What is your education?
Question 4: What is your interested subjects?[Dependant]
In above survey page you can configure question relationships and based on those rules it can execute three different actions during survey and end of survey.
1. Popup Question, 2. Run Server Actions, 3. Results
Make sure you have set Dependant checkbox on Question 4 since it is depends on rules which Age is > 18.
* You have choice to show new questions based on answers given on same page, show result at end of survey with ratings per questions and execute server actions (For example sending email if answer match your rules.).
* Easy and flexible to setup rules.
* Allow user to use AND and OR operators same time on single condition same like python code.!
Survey Question Relationships - Allow User to Set Rules
Question Relationships allow user to configure rules based on questions and answers by survey users. As mention in module description it will allow user to setup three kind of actions based on survey user inputs/answers.
Configure Question Relationships Form
Right hand side given legend to setup rules and give conditions with operators. For example user can use in one condition if result == "Odoo" and result = "OpenERP" or result == "Probuse" on same question condition. And three questions can be work together based on AND and OR between them as well. User may use single question and condition it will work too as well as it would work for multiple questions.
Different Types Of Actions On Question Relationships Form
Execute Server Actions - Based On Rules Of Question & Answer
This server action will exectute in backend. :) Like sending emails and generting some actions like creating leads!
Results Option On Action
You can show results or comments at end of survey per questions and answers based on rules setups.
Two Operators For Conditions
For example: A1 AND/OR A2 AND/OR A3
Configuration For Survey Results
Configuration For Survey Rating Factors
Finally Question Based On Condition
While filling survey if user match any rule question will be shown by pressing continues and next button. As we know question will be based on user inputted answers and based on rules setup.
End Of Survey Reports
Survey Results By Page
Survey Rating Reports By Page
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.