Inter Company Transfer and Warehouse Transferby Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Module to manage Inter Company Transfer and Inter Warehouse Transfer along with all required documents with easiest way by just simple configurations.
- An easy interface to transfer products from one warehouse to another warehouse.
- System will decide what kind of documents needs to be created based on companies of source warehouse and destination warehouses.
- All documents created by just one click based on the configuration of the system.
Inter Warehouse Transfer (Intra company transfer)
- Creates Delivery Order in source warehouse & Receipts in Destination warehouse.
- Smart buttons to view created Delivery Order & Receipt.
- Allows users to do reverse transfer from the same screen. It will reverse the delivery order & receipt.
Inter Company Transfer
- Creates Sales Order from source warehouse & Purchase Order in destination warehouse if warehouses belongs to different companies.
- Control over Invoice numbering / Refund numbering by specifying separate journals company wise.
- System will allow you to control pricing from the same screen. Same price will apply on sales order of source company and purchase order of destination company.
- An option to reverse entire / partial transactions with all effects. In case of Reverse intercompany transactions system will create reverse of delivery order, reverse of incoming shipment (only if they are done), debit note and credit note.
- Control over all documents process like automatic workflow of all documents, whether need to create or not, auto confirm or not, auto validate or not. Like one can control Auto confirm Sales Orders/ Purchase Order or Generate & Validate Invoice and Cancel: create credit note and reconcile.
- In multi company environment it’s not easy to create documents of multi companies without login to that company, with this app user can create all records related to intercompany transactions by just one click without login to that company, for that just need to set intercompany user company wise. So you can be sure that taxes applied on SO & PO are accurate according to the companies.
Recommended ICT Configurations
- Company Specific
- Set Inter Company user
- Inter company users must have rights same as an admin (to avoid access rights issue during process) but can have an access to only single company in which you set it.
- Set customer invoice and vendor bill journal (Optional)
- Warehouses Specific
- Set resupply warehouses in warehouse to generate automatic routes for internal transfers
- Product Specific
- If products are common for all companies then remove / do not set company in products (if products needs to be shared by all companies).
- Vendor price configurations.
- Set routes in product
- Partners Specific
- Set customer location & Vendor location in partner
- Access Right: Inter company users must have an access of following areas.
- Sales Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Multi Warehouses
- ICT Manager
- ICT Configurations (Automatic workflow)
- Auto confirm sale / purchase order
- Auto create invoice
- Auto validate invoice
- Reverse ICT
- Create a draft credit note
- Cancel: create credit note and reconcile
COMPANY WISE CONFIGURATIONS
(Company wise configurations means user need to login to each company and need to do configurations. Value of the fields might different company by company, field is unique but value might different for each company.)
- Customer taxes and vendor taxes
- Set customer price list for partner for each companies
- Set fiscal position for partner for each companies
Inter Company Transfer
Create Inter Company Transfer
Draft Inter Company Transfer
Process Inter Company Transfer
Created Sale Order of Inter Company Transfer
Created Purchase Order of Inter Company Transfer
Reverse Inter Company Transfer
Create Reverse Inter Company Transfer for selected products
Linked Reverse Inter Company Transfer in Inter Company Transfer
Reverse Transfer Detail
Reverse Transfer : Inter Company Transfer information
Reverse Transfer : Process
Reverse Transfer : Pickings
Reverse Transfer : Customer Invoices
Reverse Transfer : Vendor Bills
Create Internal Transfer
Draft Internal Transfer
Process Internal Transfer
Internal Transfer : Pickings
Reverse Internal Transfer
Create Reverse Internal Transfer
Linked Reverse Internal Transfer
Reverse Internal Transfer : detail
Reverse Internal Transfer : internal Transfer Information
Reverse Internal Transfer : Process
Reverse Internal Transfer : Pickings
Update Configuration Detail
Advance Filter : Inter Company Transfer Pickings
Advance Filter : Inter Company Transfer Purchase
Advance Filter(Sales Analysis) : Inter Company Transfer Sales
Advance Filter : Inter Company Transfer Sales
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.