Document Page Approval
This module adds a workflow to approve page modification and show the approved version by default.
Makes the document page approval available from where some users can approved the modifications made by others users in documents that required approvement.
No configuration required
To use this module, you need to:
- Set a valid email address on the company settings.
- go to knowledge > Categories.
- Create a new page category and set an approver group. Make sure users belonging to that group have valid email addresses.
- go to knowledge > Pages
- Create a new page and choose the previously created category.
- A notification is sent to the group with a link to the page history to review.
- Depending on the review, the page history is approved or not.
- Users reading the page see the last approved version.
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Here are the modification that have been done:
- The module does no depends anymore on email_template but on mail module