Closest Deliveryby Odoo Tools
The app goal is to provide you and your clients with up-to-date information about delivery:
- When wishful product variants will be in your internal locations
- How many of the product variants will be available
Taking into account all planned stock moves, Odoo will show you this data right on a product variant form
The tool is compatible with both Odoo Enterprise and Odoo Community.
- Imagine you are a wholesaler of car spares and your customer would like to buy 1000 spark plugs "Bosch Platinum E3"
- Currently (November, 20th) you have 500 of them in your stocks
- Your purchase manager ordered 600 of them (November, 9th) of the supplier "Super Auto" with the delivery lead time 14 days. So that you anticipate 1000 "Bosch Platinum E3" incoming for November, 25th
- Another order is done directly from Bosch "Mega Auto" on the 30th October for 5000 items, but the delivery lead time is 30 days. Hence, you plan incoming 5000 items for the November, 29th
- Thus, then next delivery amount is 600 and the next delivery date is the November 25th. Since, 600+500 > 1000, you can inform your client that delivery may take place about this date
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch
Inventory level by internal locations right on a product form€ 36
Product variants prices based on attributes extras and coefficients€ 96
The tool to always know how much our production may promise€ 36
The tool to restrict rights for create, edit and delete products
The tool to flexibly and automatically update product internal references€ 44
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use€ 228
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways€ 394
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways€ 394
OdooTools is the team of developers and business analysts to help you extend Odoo potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became the main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful Odoo apps developed. We are open for new ideas and challenges to create the best Odoo tools for business needs all over the world.
This tool has been developed in cooperation with IT Libertas - one of the leading Odoo integrators in Russia.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.