Stock Analysis Forecast
Backport (with improvements) of the report_stock_forecast analysis view of Odoo 9.
By default, it adds a pivot table grouped by date where lines are products and columns are locations. Each column is further divided into Quantity, Incoming quantity and Outgoing quantity. Quantity column doesn't take into account incoming and outgoing quantities.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Odoo SA <https://www.odoo.com>
- Alex Comba <email@example.com>
- Lorenzo Battistini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is a backport from Odoo SA and as such, it is not included in the OCA CLA. That means we do not have a copy of the copyright on it like all other OCA modules.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.