Fiscal Year Closingby OpenERP Italian Community http://www.openerp-italia.org , Pexego http://www.openerp-italia.org
|Also available in version||v 6.1 v 6.0 v 7.0|
Generalization of l10n_es_fiscal_year_closing ( http://apps.openerp.com/addon/4506 )
Fiscal Year Closing Wizard
Replaces the default OpenERP end of year wizards (from account module) with a more advanced all-in-one wizard that will let the users:
- Check for unbalanced moves, moves with invalid dates or period or draft moves on the fiscal year to be closed.
- Create the Loss and Profit entry.
- Create the Net Loss and Profit entry.
- Create the Closing entry.
- Create the Opening entry.
It is stateful, saving all the info about the fiscal year closing, so the user can cancel and undo the operations easily.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.