Process Costing Manufacturing for By-Productsby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Process Costing Manufacturing
This app allow you to do process costing (Material Cost, Labour Cost, Overheads) for By-Products in manufacturing orders.
- Configure Direct material cost for By-Products, Direct labour cost for By-Products, Overhead cost for By-Products on Bill of Materials.
- Manufacturing Order with Direct material cost for By-Products, Direct labour cost for By-Products, Overhead cost for By-Products from Bill of Materials.
- When you create Manufacturing Order and select BOM then system will automatically fill all Costing you have configured on BOM into Manufacturing order by products tab. You can allow to update Actual qty anytime for by-product costing manually.
- When you update Qty of your Manufacturing order it will auto update all By product cost lines based on that changes in qty.
- Print Process costing by Product report from BOM and Manufacturing order.
- This app does NOT create any accounting entry for costing of manufacturing of By-products.
- For more details please watch Video.
Bill of Materials - Direct Material Cost By-Products
Bill of Materials - Direct Labour Cost By-Products
Bill of Materials - Direct Overhead Cost By-Products
Manufacturing Orders - Direct Material Cost By-Products
Manufacturing Orders - Direct Labour Cost By-Products
Manufacturing Orders - Overhead Cost By-Products
Manufacturing Process Costing Summary By Product
PDF Report for Bill of Materials
PDF Report for Manufacturing Orders
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.