Multiple Branchs/Units Operations for Purchase Requisition / Tendorby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
Multiple Branchs/Units Operations by Company for Purchase Requisition / Tendor Application
This module all Odoo to have multi branch concept by company for Purchase Requisition Applications. So you can setup multiple branches per company for Purchase Requisition Applications. Concept of multi branch operate same as multi company environment works in Odoo standard.
Supporting Access rights / Security for every applications which include branch concept similar like multi company security.
This app support Branch/Unit features on Purchase Requisition Applications listed as per screenshots below.
- Allow you to create multiple branchs/units of your companies.
- Access group created for Multi Branch similar like Multi Company group in Odoo standard/base.
- Access records / Security of its specific branch.
- Working as multi branch concept same as Odoo's multi company environment.
- Branch functionality added to Purchase Requisition applications.
- Set Branch on Purchase Requisition.
- For more details: See Video in live preview
- For more details see video and below screenshots.
Branch on Purchase Requisition
Branch on Purchase Order
Branch on Purchase Requisition Kanban View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.