Assets Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Account Asset Management for Odoo Community Edition
This app allow user to manage accouning assets and depreciations. You will be allow to configure asset types/categories. Depreciation will be computed as per settings and journal entry for depreciation will be created.
- Allow you to set asset type on product form.
- System will create asset automatically if vendor bill will be set with Asset type/category. So on validation of vendor bill system will create asset automatically.
- Account Asset Types menu for setting up your categories of assets.
- Assets list and form views.
- Assets Report.
- View Assets Report with Depreciation Date & Vendor.
- View Bar Chart, Line Chart & Pie Chart for Assets.
- For more details please watch video and screenshots.
- Only for Odoo Community Edition.
- Asset Types
Product Form - Asset Type Setup
Vendor Bills - Asset Category on Invoice Line
List View of Assets
Asset Form View
Assets Depreciation Information
Assets Report with Depreciation Date
Assets Report with Vendor
Assets Report with Bar Chart
Assets Report with Line Chart
Assets Report with Pie Chart
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.