Slack Odoo Connectorby Techloyce
Use Odoo Slack to send Odoo updates on Slack
Odoo is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Odoo Slack allows you to send updates on your Slack.
Key Features And Functions
- One click API integration
- Send notifications to your team on slack on any record creation in odoo
- Customize your slack notifications
- Place the module in ODOO Addons directory.
- Restart ODOO server and activate developer mode
- Go to Apps-> Update Apps List and click on update
- Go to Apps, search for module and install
- After making account on slack copy slack token from https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens
Create Slack Credentials:
- Go to setting -> user and companies -> select company.
- Open company and enter Slack Credentials in Slack Integration tab.
- Enter you slack token and click on Token Verification button.
- Now you can see all the users in All Users list view and all channels in Channels list view.
- Go to Slack Module and create new Task.
- Select name for your Task.
- Select Model for which you want to automate updates. Like if you want to get update on New Quotation creation select Quotation model from dropdown.
- Select a Trigger Condition on which you want to get update.
- Select a Slack Channel where you want to get updates.
- If you want to send message to selected Users of a Channel. Click on (Get Users Of Channel) Button now you have all the Users of a Channel.
- Now every time new Quotation is created you will get the updates in selected channel or users which are in Members Tab.
Notifications on Slack
Package is non distributable and can only be used by the organization which is buying the package
Please log in to comment on this module
Due to the cost, is there a demo version?