Merge Purchase Orderby Aktiv Software
Merge Purchase Order
The Merge Purchase Order module allows you to merge the purchase orders in Quotation State. It helps to reduce the RFQ for same vendors and thus orders can be easily managed. You will also get further customization when you select orders and go for the “Merge Order” stage. Here are some of the customization Aktiv has provided with the Merging of Purchase Orders.
- After the selection of purchase order when user goes to the “Merge Orders” the first option will be displayed as- To create new order and cancel all selected purchase orders.
- Further the second option will work for the vendors who want to see a new order by merging similar purchase order and deleting rest of the selected orders.
- For the third option you can see a purchase orders field where you can select existing order and add other orders by cancelling rest of the selected orders.
- The fourth customization is similar to third with a small difference where after you select order and add other orders then rest of the selected orders will be deleted.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites are required before the installation.
For merging purchase orders, you will have to select multiple orders displayed in the quotation stage and go to the “Action” tab to avail the Merge Purchase Order feature.
As shown in the image when user selects two/more purchase orders from the quotation tab and taps on the “Action” tab they will be able to merge order by clicking on “Merge Order”.
When you click on the “Merge Orders” you will be asked to choose from four different options before merging the orders.
As shown in the below image you can:
- Create order by merging orders and cancel the selected orders.
- Create new order by merging orders and deleting the selected orders.
- Select existing order and add other orders to the existing order and cancel others.
- Select existing order and add other orders to the existing order and delete others.
Let’s consider adding two purchase order for merging with fourth option- “Select a purchase order and other purchase order to the existing order and delete other orders”.
You can see a 'Purchase Orders' field, in this you can select an existing order in which you can add another selected order. After clicking on Merge Orders button, you can see other orders merge with selected existing order. And rest of all selected orders will be deleted.
Vendors from the selected Purchase Order should be same otherwise you will get a warning window displayed on your screen.