Generic Request (Auto route)by Center of Research and Development
Generic Request (Auto routes)
Generic Request (Auto route) module helps you to automate requests processing system built with Generic Request. Requests can be moved automatically between stages under certain conditions (by the trigger).
This addon along with Generic Request (Actions) can provide extra tools that help to automate your helpdesk (service desk) system.
- Configure stages of the request type
- Set up routes (link all the stages) of the request type
How to use:
- Open the Request Type→Routes page and select one of the desired route to auto-move the request.
- Click Triggers to add a new trigger. The Auto Only check box will make this route automatic only (moving requests manually is forbidden on this route).
- Click Create to create a new trigger. You can create several triggers on one route.
- On the form, select the desired trigger. The following triggers are implemented:
- Auto: On Create - will automatically trigger after request creation
- Auto: On Write - will automatically trigger when writing fields (you can specify these fields)
- Cron: Daily - will periodically trigger, once per day
- Cron: Hourly - will periodically trigger, once per hour
- If necessary, set the Trigger Condition. This condition will be checked before triggering.
- If more than one trigger is created on one route, they will be ordered by the Sequence. The smaller the number, the greater the priority.
The following trigger automatically moves requests from the New to Classification stage if the request text is "to classification"
Read the Generic Request (Auto routes) module guide for more information.
This module is part of the Bureaucrat ITSM project. You can try it by the links below.
You may also be interested in our helpdesk bundles
Launch your own ITSM system in 60 seconds:
Create your own Bureaucrat ITSM database
This module is maintained by the Center of Research & Development company.
We can provide you further Odoo Support, Odoo implementation, Odoo customization, Odoo 3rd Party development and integration software, consulting services. Our main goal is to provide the best quality product for you.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.