Powerful Single-List Reminders
Notify Whom you want about What you want
The app is a tool to flexibly configure all-in-one single-list reminders related to any Odoo objects
- Search objects by set of conditions. Any object found by a "To send" criteria would be included into a to-notify list. Any instance found by a "Not to send" criteria would be excluded from such a list. As a parameter use any fields of the types: date, number (integer or float), link to another model (many2one)
- Instead of an embedded email list, send an electronic table . It is useful in case of significant number of objects. In order to do so "Send as attachments"
- Select which columns to show in a reminder and an Excel table. You may even show a field of a related to this model object
- Define whom to notify as a list of Odoo partners
- Define when and how frequently to make a list and send a notification. Check the result for this concrete moment by pressing a special button "Show"
Criteria based on date
Rules for classifiers (many2one fields)
Settings and columns' definition
Final xls Table
Requirements and exceptions
- To start using the app install the python module 'xlsxwriter'
- Date comparison is based on difference in days
- For example, "Date > 5" means that an object date should be after today at least in 5 days.
- So, today is 15.07. Condition would return True, in case a 'Date' is not earlier than 21.07.
- In the same instance "Date < 5" would return True, only in case a 'Date' is not after 20.07.
- You may use negative numbers. For example, "Date < -1" means that object happened the day before yesterday or earlier.
- "Date = -1" returns True, if a Date is exactly yesterday
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
Does it work to send mail to customers
Hello, Do you module works for sending email to customers and not only to users ? Thanks Mofel