Odoo Xero Connector
ODOO is a fully integrated suite of business modules that encompass the traditional ERP functionality. Xero is an accounting software to manage invoicing, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping & more. Odoo integration with Xero gives us the way to sync your all Odoo's Products and Invoices with Xero to enjoy its services.
Key Features And Functions
- Credential Testing of Xero in Odoo
- Export Single or Multiple, New or Old Products from Odoo to Xero
- Export Single or Multiple, New or Old Invoices from Odoo to Xero
- Xero Credentials Management for Current User.
- Xero Credentials Verification using Test Credentials
- Export Single or Multiple Products in Odoo to your Xero App
- Export Old or New Products in Odoo to your Xero App
- Export Single or Multiple Invoices in Odoo to your Xero App
- Export Old or New Invoices in Odoo to your Xero App.
- Download PyXero Python Module from below Link: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyxero/0.7.0
- Install the module from setup.py file.
- OR Run "pip install pyxero" command in the Terminal.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.