Starting version 13.0, every version of the module is bought separately. Please be careful when adding the product to your cart.
Attendance Machine Integrationby Metamorphosis
Attendance Machine Integration
This module allows odoo to connect remote attendance machine to server and get attendance date in HR Attendance module.
Odoo Module Dependencies
- install zklib library (pip install zklib)
- install tzlocal library (pip install tzlocal)
- Connect ZKTeco Attendance Machine to the router and set machine Ip, Port, Gateway. [N.B. Device Connection Details added in a doc file under meta_hr_attendance/static/description]
- Set user with fingerprint on the attendance machine and tag machine user id with Odoo Employee Biometric Device ID under HR Settings Tab of Employee details.
- On Attendance / Biometric Device Manager / Device Configuration Set Machine ip and port to access attendance machine data. Short description of available function of configuration.
- Update Users button will update machine user list under Attendance / Manage Attendances / Machine Users.
- Clear Data button will clear machine attendance record.
- Download Data button for manual download machine data and save to Attendance log and update Attendances. Or Automatic download action can be created form scheduled action. Automatic action details given in a doc under meta_hr_attendance/static/description
- Test Connection button will show connection and error message.
- Automatic Checkout field will allow to send email notification for scheduled action of Automatic Checkout. Automatic action details given in a doc under meta_hr_attendance/static/description
- On Attendance / Biometric Device Manager / Attendance Log, it shows details of machine attendance data of related employee and machine users.
- On Attendance / Manage Attendance / Attendance, it shows employee check in/out time with status of check in/out Category like [Check In | Check Out | Break In | Break Out | Overtime In | Overtime Out].
- On Attendance / Manage Attendance / Machine Users, it shows all machine user with their employee relation.
- The whole system is tested on ZKTeco uFace 800 Attendance Machine.
- ERP Solutions.
- Module Customization.
- Support and Consultation.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.