Partner Manager (APAC)
Odoo is an online business management software with a complete suite of business modules, covering all your needs from front-end to back-end. Our online apps help you to manage your finances, sales, inventory & manufacturing, human resources, marketing, and team productivity with 66 official Odoo apps and over 39k third-party apps.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Channel Account Managers work closely with a portfolio of partners across the APAC region, growing the partners’ Odoo business by assisting in strategic planning, business development, and direct meeting with prospective clients from diverse industries to delivery. We are looking for talents ideally with between 1-3 years of experience to join the growing team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo solutions
- Collaborate with partners to offer tailored implementation package for end customers
- Qualify end customers by analyzing their business needs and recommend local qualified partners accordingly
- Negotiate or facilitating negotiations with/between partners and customers
- To understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model
- Retain and develop long term trusting relationships with partners
- Ensure partners understand and align with Odoo’s business plans to maximize synergy
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in spoken English + Thai / Vietnamese
- Strong software and new technology awareness
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Passionate about sales
- Flexible mindset
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in software channel sales would be an advantage
- Immediate availability
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
Willing to offer as well as receiving help from teammates
15 days of annual leave, sick leaves
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinners
Commissions paid on a quarterly basis, end-of-year payment
Eat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all time
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun.
Young, dynamic and international work environment
Flexible working hours, work from home benefit
Medical, dental, mental and life insurance provided