Odoo is LIVE!
Transforming the future of your business!
Join us for an exclusive event just for our Odoo Official Partners, where our experts will discuss industry best practices to help boost sales performances during what is otherwise a turbulent time for businesses and customers around the world.
Why think there's an opportunity here?
Even if customers are stuck at home, they still have wants and needs. Those needs have likely become a lot more clear and urgent now, given that the world is still struggling to adapt to digital. Everyone, everywhere. is increasingly concerned about screen time, how they work with others in a remote world, and how to hit their targets event during uncertain times.
That's where we can help you overcome any sales issues that may have come up during the pandemic. In fact there may be no better time to sell a product that actually saves times, money, and energy more than right now. There are thousands, if not millions of people stuck at home all over the world glued to their computers, using software that is a complete waste of time.
As an Odoo Partner, you can save customers from software that is robbing their, time, energy, and morale; that is your unique advantage and opportunity for your sales team.
We welcome you to join as we cover:
• The sales pitch: How does Odoo differentiate itself in the marketplace from a business model, product, and services standpoint
• The most important resources & tools: available for the partners to train their salespeople.
• How to present a great demo, and the difference between demo types
• When and how to do a custom demo along with how to prepare, and the traps you'll want to avoid
• Getting the most of your own CRM and management tips on keeping it clean, clear, and collaborative
• How to boost sales, productivity, and team morale by conducting pipe reviews among your own salespeople
• How to choose your ideal implementation strategy, Quickstart or Big custom projects, and when/why to choose one over the other.
How much are the tickets?
This event is completely free, but registration is required to get the link.
How do I register for this event?
To register, simply click the green button at the top-right side of the page.
What is the language of the event?
This presentation will be given in the following language: English