Hilfe

Develop enterprise modules

sumato

We are a startup team and we intend to purchase your enterprice modules
Then develop and add features and install on our server to manage our work
Is it possible to have the source code and change and install it on our server after purchase? Are there any restrictions or conditions?We have already installed the community version and we need more features

1 Kommentar
Verwerfen
sumato
-

Can I download the module after purchase? Or enterprise version?

2 Antworten
Niyas Raphy
Best Answer

Hi,

Yes you can purchase/subscribe odoo enterprise on premise installation, and install it in your own server and then you can customize it as per your need. Only thing that you have to take care of is that, the odoo enterprise license has not been violated.

Odoo Enterprise Subscription Agreement

Thanks

2 Kommentare
Verwerfen
Ray Carnes (ray)
-

Odoo Enterprise cannot be "purchased". It is available by subscription only. If you stop paying for the subscription, you must stop using Odoo Enterprise (and no longer have access to the source code). It is better to think that you are "renting" the source code and must keep doing so as long as you wish to read the code and use the code.

sumato
-

I just want to know the steps after buying on premise

Do I have download access?
Or github access
To download the module and consequently the enterprise version

Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 9:38 PM
To: sumato <sumato66@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Develop enterprise modules

Odoo Enterprise cannot be "purchased". It is available by subscription only. If you stop paying for the subscription, you must stop using Odoo Enterprise (and no longer have access to the source code). It is better to think that you are "renting" the source code and must keep doing so as long as you wish to read the code and use the code.

Ray Carnes
Project Delivery

Odoo Inc.
250 Executive Park Blvd. – Suite 3400
San Francisco, CA 94124

** Satellite Office: Los Angeles

Office: +1 (650) 297-4485

Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo.