Marlow NavigationSince the company’s humble beginnings in 1982, Marlow Navigation has grown to become a globally renowned and trusted name in the commercial ship management industry. From first working as a small team out of a rented office in the maritime hub of Limassol, to firmly emerging as a fully fledged crew and ship management company.
Today, a network spanning more than 10 countries, with approximately 1,000 shore-based staff and 14,000 crew onboard vessels at any given time, underpins the company’s success story, business sustainability, and client-focussed ethos. This steadfast progress, especially amid fast-changing and challenging market conditions is surely testament to company service values, industry maturity, and adaptability.
Marlow’s needs were to rebuild their old HR software to the vast needs of the company and at the same time introduce new features previously not available to their employees such as self-service for the HR functions, recruitment and appraisal and time and attendance management.
At the same time, Marlow has taken advantage of Odoo’s extensive capabilities and has utilized Odoo’s CRM and digital marketing modules tailored to their sales and marketing teams’ needs.
Marvik Shipping LimitedAbout:
Sevnor provides integrated offshore solutions to the oil & gas industry with a special focus on harsh environment regions and new frontiers. The service offering includes offshore and specialized cargo vessels, equipment, logistics solutions and associated services. The company has since its inception in 2012 gained significant experience from demanding operations in the harshest areas of the world requiring the highest operational, quality and safety standards.
Sevnor expressed the need to eliminate the manual process to save a lot of time and money by implementing a comprehensive accounting system to optimize the workflow processes.
With the support of Ever Business Solutions, Sevnor implemented a fully integrated Accounting System based on Odoo ERP. The benefits of using Odoo Accounting are:
• Reconciliation: Allows the users to reconcile the bank accounts of the company and other reliable platforms in real-time.
• Invoicing: Allows the users to generate invoices for the sales of products and services at various inspects of operation.
• Real-time reporting: The accounting module constantly monitors the various aspects of business such as profit and loss, sales data, invoice details, etc which will be depicted in the format of reports by the platform.
• Ledger and chart of accounts: Offers the user to create ledgers and maintain them accordingly to the standards.
• Payment follow up: Provides provision for the users to follow up on the payments which are not being made by the customers.
Thanks to the newly implemented accounting system, Sevnor was able to manage all of its accounting operations.