Help

Help, Closing Pos with >100 order took forever

alvinadjie

Hi i am using odoo 12 comunity version
when i try to close pos session with more than 100 order it will took forever to close it i increase the timeout limit to 3 hours but it still timeout because the process took more than 3 hour.

is there any other way to speed up the closing pos process in odoo 12 comunity?

2 Opmerkingen
Negeren
Ray Carnes (ray)
-

Check any customizations on Journal Entries and/or Journal Items - custom apps - automated actions - custom fields. 100 orders should not be taking that long.

alvinadjie
-

I am sure there is no customization on JE or JI, and for automation there is only standar automatiin from base. I was wondering why it take too long especially when i check the log it was in reconciliation process that make it loading too long. Still wondering how to make it faster

3 Antwoorden
alvinadjie
Beste antwoord

oke i already found the cause of this issue.

the cause of this issue is because the groupped journal setting on pos config and tax configuration on product that makes 1 pos order took 1 minute or even more to reconcile , 100 pos order will take more than 3 hour, after i fix the configuration now 100 pos order only took 1 minute!

1 Opmerking
Negeren

Please share the exact steps with screenshots you followed to fix the issue. This will help other people to get the solution.