Odoo Experience 2022
What's included in our Passes?
This pass includes catering for all 3 days of the event: morning coffee, coffee breaks, drinks, 3 lunches, and 2 evening dinners. Plus, 3 amazing live concerts will rock your evening.
Premium Pass 1-Day
Get access to conferences, free drinks at the bar and lunch for one day. You can also get food and drinks at the evening event (except Friday).
Everything that is included in the Premium Pass is also included in the CEO Pass.
In addition, the CEO Pass gives access to an exclusive lunch on Wednesday. Wednesday's lunch will be a great opportunity to network with the Odoo executive team, CEOs, and Directors active in the Odoo sphere.
- Until April 15th €189
- Until May 20th €209
- Until October 11th €229
Premium Pass 1-Day
- Fixed price €120
- Fixed price €400
The Premium and CEO Passes are optional
This event is free and open to the public! For those who do not wish to purchase a Premium or CEO ticket, the basic pass is available which does not include catering or access to the evening activities.
Important things to know
- Your entrance ticket will be sent to you by email. This will also be your badge for the event. Please print the A4 page and bring it with you to the event.
- Please note that we are legally bound to apply VAT for the training sessions and for the premium tickets as these are services which are sold and provided in Belgium.
- We ensure that we'll take all the necessary measures to guarantee a safe environment during the event. Our team is closely following the sanitary situation and will apply any measure considered as needed during the event. This may imply the request for a vaccination certificate.
- Tickets are 100% refundable until June 30th, 2022.
- Tickets and are 50% refundable until August 31st, 2022.
- As from September 1st, no refunds will be made.
- All requests for refunds have to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on the first day of the event.
Two exceptions would allow a full refund until the day of the event:
- If your visa was denied. We would then require an official letter of the embassy.
- If your country's regulations don't allow you to travel and that the situation wasn't known when you purchased your tickets.