Odoo Roadshow Paraguay - Become an Odoo Integrator (Live Webinar)
NOTA: A raíz de las preocupaciones mundiales de salud debido a COVID-19, presentaremos nuestro evento del "Odoo Roadshow Paraguay - Conviértete en Socio Oficial", como un evento en línea. Se transmitirá en vivo el jueves 18 de junio a las 4:30pm hora local vía Youtube.
Para obtener el enlace REGÍSTRATE AHORA!
Odoo wants YOU as an Official Partner!
Transforming the future of your business!
Odoo is designed to ensure that the users have the best possible customer experience. The partner community brings new functionalities and localization alongside Odoo, to evolve the product and bring continuous improvement to every aspect of the software. The Odoo Official Partner label is dedicated to companies that offer quality services on Odoo.
From a customer point of view, working with an Official Partner guarantees that the partner: Is fully trained on Odoo; Has access to Odoo Enterprise source code; Has a direct relationship with Odoo to escalate issues; Publishes references directly on www.odoo.com; Follows a transparent ranking system: Ready • Silver • Gold; Gets access to training sessions (updated weekly).
Join us and learn more about how you can become an Official Odoo Partner. Enjoy an innovative business technology event with like-minded entrepreneurs, developers and experts who will share best practices.
Benefits for a partner.
Odoo official partners will benefit from:
• Free subscription to Odoo Enterprise (*)
• Access to Odoo Enterprise GitHub repositories.
• Ability to report bugs to be fixed by Odoo on behalf of their customer.
• Access to an Account Manager at Odoo to discuss strategic, sales, and service issues.
• Visibility & recognition by being listed as an official partner on the Odoo Partners page.
• Up to 20% commission on Odoo Enterprise sales, depending on the partnership level.
• Get a 100% commission rate on Odoo SH platform.
• Yearly upgrade training sessions after new version releases.
• Access to the Partners Portal.Odoo sales training session.
An Odoo official partner commits to:
• Train their staff by following Odoo training sessions
• Become a Certified Odoo Partner
• Have dedicated resources assigned to Odoo projects
• Be available for periodic meetings with Odoo account managers
• Be the 1st level of support for the client & use Odoo for the 2nd level of support
How much are the tickets?
This event is completely free, but registration is required to save your spot.
How do I register for this event?
To register, simply click the green button at the top right side of the page. You can also register for more than one person - we encourage you to invite others that may be interested.
What is the language of the event?
This presentation will be in the following language(s): English