Help

Complete Project & Complete Project Tasks

Matthew Hilton

Am I completely obtuse?

On my project tasks' I can enter a timesheet against them and I can set the status to either In Progress or Blocked, but I cannot seem to "complete" a task.  

And higher up, I cannot seem to complete a project either... so when I look at "My Tasks" I see everything, not just what is active/open....

Help? Thoughts?

I've tried changing the view(s) and I also tried looking under the "Actions" button - but neither seem to show any sort of "Complete" or "Close" or "Finish" option for tasks or for projects.

Buang
3Jawaban
Ravi Gadhia
Jawaban Terbaik

Odoo doesn't have any built-in functionally to measure tasks progress and based on it project progress.

All you can do is create stage named "Complete" name move task to this stage when it completed. it will not reflect anything on the parent project. so you could not say the project is still running or completed unless you open the project and see all the tasks are in the "Complete" stage.

there is OCA module  try to add this functionality (it create stages for a project too like tasks)
https://github.com/OCA/project/tree/12.0/project_stage_state

Note: there is a progress bar in task timesheet but not related to the stage (it indicate progress timesheet entry vs planned hours)

Buang
Central PC
Jawaban Terbaik

Hi! 😃

I find how to set a task as closed!

You have to enable Folded in Kanban. And thats all :-D

Buang
Matthew Hilton
Jawaban Terbaik

There's no answer to this question?  Does that mean there is no way to complete a task? That seems like a pretty obvious oversight. Or perhaps I'm missing something in the workflow...

Anyone have thoughts?

Buang