Key Account Manager Mid-Market
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join our amazing and dynamic team of Key Account Manager Mid-Market & Corporate and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector!
60% year over year
6 - 12 months
Our Mid-Market & Corporate Sales department dedicated to large customers implementation projects is looking for new colleagues to join our amazing team. This department was created only 2 years ago and is one of the main pillars of Odoo’s turnover growth this year.
You will be dealing with Mid-Market & Corporate companies (+100 employees) across Europe in any industry. Their complex business needs will require a high effort of pre-sales analysis and functional advisory to convince them Odoo is the best ERP system to optimize their activity for the long term.
If you are looking for a position where you will value your experience in IT or business consultancy and use your analytical and sales skills to advise large companies, then you are definitely at the right place!
- Understand the context of the project (legacy systems, challenges they are facing, reasons for the change, timing, decision makers etc) through a first qualification meeting.
- Analyse their business processes and workflows of all relevant departments through various meetings, RFI/RFQ or use cases received by the customer
- Present how Odoo applications could fit with their needs and advise them how they can optimize their way of working through a live software demonstration and architecture advisory
- Work closely with the business analysts’ team to design specific solutions for your customer and reassure them about their industry specificities
- Convince them to choose Odoo among multiple players on the market
- Advise CIO, CFO, CEO in their digital transformation
- Negotiate pricing and legal aspects
- In addition to managing the full sales cycle, you will closely follow the project implementation with the consultant team and participate at the Steering Committee
- Grow with your customers and manage long term relationship with them
- Contribute to the optimization of the MMC department with your experience and initiatives
- Master in Business
2 to 5 years experience in Consulting or technology Sales
- English & French (Dutch is an asset)
Strong business knowledge & analytical skills
Strong communication skills
Genuine interest in IT and ERP
Work permit for Belgium
WHATS GREAT IN THE JOB
- The perfect position between Consulting and Sales
- A new department where you will be encouraged to contribute with your ideas
- Manage the full sales cycle and ensure the implementation's success through regular follow-up with internal team and customer
- Strategic projects for large companies with potential international deployment
- A learning experience when you will develop an expertise in various industries
- A small but amazing team of 15 direct colleagues
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A full-time position with attractive benefits 💰 Car, fuel card, up to 35 days off, meal vouchers (8€/day), eco-cheques, hospital & Group Insurance, representation fees and much more !
- CDI Full-time (38h/week) with home working 2 days/week
- High commissions with no ceiling
- The opportunity to move into corporate deals
- International company with offices worldwide : Mexico, San Francisco, New-York, Hong-Kong, India, Dubai, etc 🌍
- 12 days of training a year
- Sport activities 💪
- Several events : after works, barbecue, team building, rooftop, etc
- Fruit basket, coffee and a chef 👨🍳
How does it work in Sales?
Our Sales department is divided in two parts: Direct & Indirect Sales.
In Direct Sales, we work in direct contacts with SME's.
In Indirect Sales, we collaborate with Partners (Odoo resellers).
Hunter? See here 👉Business Advisor & Partner Development
Farmer-spirit? 👩🏼🌾 Account Manager will be perfect for you!
More into large projects? 📚 Go see our Key Account Manager position.
Want to train & teach our Partners? 🧑🏫 Our Partner Manager position is made for you!