Ajuda

Product Attribute and values.

Ahmed Rashad

i want to ask about template for importing products with multi variant (attributes and values ) 
then i can insert them in Bom

for every time for importing i find different faults

2 Comentários
Descartar
Ahmed Rashad
-

?

Ahmed Rashad
-

no the attributes already created, and there's a lot of faults appear when create not only this one i need to report this items with id in importing cause i can't import this data with it's name  no the attributes already created, and there's a lot of faults appear when create not only this one 
i need to report this items with id in importing cause i can't import this data with it's name 

1 Resposta
Hugo
Melhor Resposta

I'm not sure if I understood what is your question.

Judging by your picture it seems that either:

• The attribute that you're trying to import has not been created on Sales -> Configuration -> Products -> Attributes. If that is the case, just create an attribute that has external id = 41

or

• You're not using the correct column name when importing attributes. Here's a template:

nameProduct Attributes / AttributeProduct Attributes / Values / External ID
PantsColorBlue,Red,Green,Black

SizeSmall, Large, Extra Large

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Ok, since you must use External ID, try this:

name Product Attributes / Attribute / External ID Product Attributes / Values / External ID
Pants 41 101, 102, 103, 104, 108

42 2001, 2002, 2050

1 Comentário
Descartar
Ahmed Rashad
-

now i imported the BOM

with internal reference (product) and it's quantity

but still can't import apply on variant

" No matching record found for name 'Color:760 ' in field 'BoM Lines' between rows 2 and 109

"