The benefits of using docker in CI similar to travis.
- Debugging errors hard to hunt.
- Auto-installation of packages re-using MQT.
What will be presented?
- Generation of isolated environments
- Reproduce errors what in local is not present
- Introduction to MQT scripts to generate instances
- Introduction to travis2docker
The structure will be as follow:
- Description of Docker and MQT scripts.
- Introduction to travis2docker and travis CI.
- Benefits of dockerized runbot.
- Basic build and running
- Database lists with 'psql -l'
- Connect to instance.
- Connect to build from ssh