Odoo Experience 2022
Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 16
How an HR services provider adapted to changing times without breaking its budget
The restructuring of an branded merchandize agency: Kick and Rush
Serve wine-by-the-glass and manage your stock
Creating and sustaining the digital economy: the journey of an Odoo Partner
Complete transformation of a large grain trading company
How Var, the sales house of the VRT, is using Odoo?
Making a global multi-company implementation work with the help of local partners
How Odoo helped me start my own beer shop in Switzerland
Noé Nature Group: manage 6 companies at a time with Odoo
Emeric is passionate about process, business and workflow improvements in companies, and after graduating in 2013, he oriented his career in this direction.
He worked for 3 years as an Odoo Project Manager for one of Camptocamp's customers, where he fell in love with the solution. He then joined Camptocamp France to spread the power of Odoo.
In his role, Emeric is in charge of medium- to large-sized projects, supporting customers across various industries from gathering requirements to the final go-live.
Most of his projects are interfaced with external systems such as BI solutions or eCommerce websites with many interfaces and a high amount of customization.
This talk will tell you about the adventure between Odoo and Tediber. Tediber is a French company with a vision to disrupt the mattress industry by producing affordable, high-quality products made entirely in France and Belgium. But even for a company in the business of good sleep, managing a growing business on multiple IT systems is exhausting.
At this year’s Odoo Experience conference, Camptocamp consultant Emeric Panisset will share how our team came alongside Tediber to bring their IT tools together onto one integrated Odoo system. Now, they can rest easy and focus on taking their business to the next level.
- Flexibility and inter-operationality of Odoo.
- Odoo as a solution to unify your IT system around one tool.
- Connect your e-Commerce tool to Odoo.
- Management of stock and accounting for e-Commerce companies.
- IT revolution in your company without changing everything.
- Odoo implementation without changing/cutting user experience on sales.
- Better management of stock and accounting for e-Commerce companies.
- Companies with many tools and a lack of interoperability.
- Companies wanting to unify all tools/software around one central point.
- Companies using e-commerce and wanting to improve stock and accounting.