Opening Keynote - Unveiling Odoo 16
Creating and sustaining the digital economy: the journey of an Odoo Partner
Serve wine-by-the-glass and manage your stock
The restructuring of an branded merchandize agency: Kick and Rush
Delivering better sleep with Odoo: Tediber's Success Story
Complete transformation of a large grain trading company
How an HR services provider adapted to changing times without breaking its budget
Breaking down silos and delivering value to a Brazilian safety equipment manufacturer
Digitalizating the procurement process of a leading Indonesian mining company
How a large gas production company migrated their finance management to Odoo
Jean-Philippe's motto is "Logic will get you from A to B, imagination will take you anywhere" (Albert Einstein). Intelligence is the vehicle that will enhance the way to get there, while work is the fuel that powers that vehicle.
Var is the sales house of the VRT. It offers advertising space and brand integrations on the different linear and digital touchpoints of VRT (StuBru, MNM, Radio 1, Radio 2, Klara, Een, Canvas, VRT MAX...).
In the last 2.5 years, Var has boosted the start-up of new digital and innovative projects. Var wishes to be able to respond quickly to a fast and strongly changing media and technology landscape. It wants to do this in collaboration with its partners and flexibly. Flexible: both in terms of technology solution (quick switching, good linking) and how new opportunities can be spotted & translated (agile development).
Var is currently facing one of the most challenging projects in its portfolio, the Camalion project. The end result of this project is a renewal of the operational 360° E2E SaaS campaign management platform, with data as a major theme. Var's wish is to be able to work towards a data-driven, operational platform.
- Operational management of the business processes.
- 360° platform for all (digital and linear) touchpoints.
- E2E Campaign Management from request, planning & booking, evaluation to invoicing.
- Generic SaaS Platform – Accessible to Var, its customers, partners, and possibly in the future other directorates, broadcasters, agencies, etc.
Odoo was chosen for the end-to-end (E2E) flow across Contact, Contract & Invoicing domains. Odoo integrates with the spots planning system and validates the creditworthiness of its customers (media agencies, advertisers, …) via an interface to Atradius. Within this E2E flow:
- Dynamic contracts and contract versions are created and validated via an approval flow.
- Quotation and sales orders are managed and can be signed online.
- Invoices are created based on the actual broadcasted spots that are updated in Odoo via the Azure service bus.
Each step of the E2E flow is tracked and provides a complete picture of the status of the contracted, ordered, invoiced, and broadcasted spots.
CIO, CEO, CTO, CFO, Sales Managers and curious ;-)