Account Manager - Australia
Looking for the perfect sales job?
As an Account Manager, you will represent the long lasting commercial point of contact of all your customers. You ensure customers' satisfaction and make the company grow, by upselling and renewing contracts of our existing customers. You will be in touch with CIO's, CFO's and CEO's of small and large companies, and revolutionise the way their business works!
The business scope of Odoo is so large that you'll never stop learning and, with a bit of creativity, you'll have a solution to most of your clients' pain points. With such a scope, you'll quickly master all aspects of entrepreneurship, to advise clients as an expert. It's not all about sales, it's also about providing value to your clients.
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients, in Australia
- Analyze and understand in depth
your customers' IT projects: you will be their Odoo sales expert!
- Identify potential/incentive future sales: increase your customers' use of the solution by offering them the right package in Odoo
- Demonstrate the product (new apps, features) and new versions to end-users
- Negotiate contract renewals: from monthly to multi-year subscriptions
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational skills: you will have around 150 clients to manage!
Strong relational & negotiation skills
- Solution - oriented
- 0 to 3 years of experience in IT/Sales
- Full working rights in Australia
Nice to have
- Smart, ability to learn quickly
- Additional languages
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Passion for IT
Let’s be honest, working at Odoo is not easy; we are not perfect. We evolve so fast that we often break things, we challenge the status quo, and everyone has to bear real responsibilities. We expect everyone to take complete responsibility, even for issues that are not related to them directly.
You will start your Odoo journey with two weeks of intensive functional training to become an expert on the product. Then, you'll have to take the Odoo certification. From there, your learning curve will continue to climb! You will learn new things every day: business and IT will no longer hold any secrets for you.
We also have a Learning & Development department, always looking for new trainings to add to our training catalogue. We invest a lot in internal and external training. We think everyone at Odoo should have at least 10 days of training per year.
Working at Odoo is probably harder than working in another company. People quickly have real responsibilities, there are a lot of things to learn, and the environment continuously changes. We can work hard, but we need to have fun too. Here are some of the perks we offer to all employees:
- Unlimited afterwork parties
- After-work sports
- Team-building & events
And many more!
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and